Establishing and communicating compelling messaging was the challenge. The goal was to drive awareness for Sofidel’s BioTech toilet paper which helps to reduce toilet clogs.
Gather end user and buyer insights to establish the customer need and key message
and to demonstrate the value in investing in BioTech. Research included:
• Consumer survey around the impact of toilet clogs on brand perception.
• Conduct survey at Seatrade, targeting cruise line purchasing decision makers.
• Conduct survey at NRA Show, the largest gathering of restaurant and food service professionals.
• Conduct 800 telephone interviews with managers of top restaurant chains and independent restaurants on toilet paper spend and toilet clog frequency.
• Partner with a reputation management software platform to analyze Yelp reviews of top restaurant brands to determine the frequency of complaints related to restrooms.
• Promote results to the industry and beyond through press releases and bylined articles.
Developed key messages and power claims used across Sofidel collateral, sales presentations and external communications related to BioTech.
• Secured media placements about the research and BioTech in consumer, cruise line, food service, hospitality and retail trade media.
• Coverage impressions: 500,000+
• Coverage value: $155,00