Galleria, a UK-based provider of retailer and vendor category optimization solutions, had little to no brand recognition outside of Europe and needed to establish itself as a leader within North America as part of its international expansion.
• Established key messages for various NA target audiences
• Introduced Galleria to key industry influencers through a New York/Boston media and analyst tour
• Leveraged well known European retailer case studies to quickly establish credibility within the U.S.
• Established awareness and positioned Galleria as an industry leader through: Consistent media coverage within U.S. trade media, thought leadership positioning, white paper development and promotion, face-to-face meetings with key industry journalists and analysts at industry events, bi-annual briefing schedule with key industry analysts and case study program
• Achieved 4x ROI in media coverage (measured by Ad Value Equivalency) over 12-month program
• Secured monthly coverage in top U.S. retail media outlets and key analyst reports
• Won three of the top 20 U.S. grocery retailers as customers in first 24 months in the U.S.